Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Happening ... still waiting for it to "happen"

Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.comHad to see because of the trailer...

Here I go, my first "kritk" on this blog.

I will be as neutral as possible....

+ :
Mark Wahlberg, luv him, great actor,John Leguizamo, seen him excel before
M. Night Shyamalan, director, interesting and very promising visions.
2 scenes "dignes": the construction workers flying off the roof: beautiful & the man liying down in front of the commercial grade lawn-mower, GOOD STUFF!

- :
The story... why mix up relationships, family & every day life (unless completly mind-blowing) in the plot... I DON'T CARE!!!
If you R going to scare the shit out of me (meaning this could really happen...) don't think I'm that stupid... Please at least try to impress & scare me so much I do not care about "details"... in this case, had time to think through the movie & even though I am not a rocket scientist, lets have dinner & debate the stuff you want me to believe (ps, U buy the wine!)
Okay, they made it they lived... do not want to be a party pooper here but if all Hell breaks loose on Mother Earth, make me feel pain! (okay still glad Mark W, will be around for another film)

So overall I give it:


$12:00 buys you a nice bottle of wine U know, invest in that insted of seeing the film at reg. admission price, just my advice to keep you happy.

But here is the trailer, do your own thinking, you can thank me later!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin