Sunday, August 9, 2009

I AM SO-O-O-O-O HEAD-OVER-HEELS FOR MELANIE FIONA, by TICKLEBEAR

Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

funny how life can be good to someone....sometimes!!
here's how i came to get "the bridge",
& i was so delighted with his performance
that i rushed to the store,
the following day,
in the late afternoon;
most likely at the same time
as lucrecia but we didn't pay at the same cashier,
missing each other by a mere few meters or minutes.
when she came to my place,
she offered me julien's CD,
only to realize i had got it myself...
she meant to thank me for going with her to julien's concert...
so,
she told me she had discovered another artist
whom she had liked very much,
listening to her CD at the store.
she showed me melanie's CD
which i popped in the player,
&
I-SIMPLY-FELL-IN-LOVE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so,
lucrecia said i could keep the CD,
& she just died laughing,
seeing me rocking on my chair all night to the music.
& that's how i discovered melanie.
thanx lucrecia!!
great find!!
melanie is a canadian singer,
a toronto native.
i suddenly feel envious of toronto...
(not really, but...you know!!)
:D~
i may be gay,
but i wish this girl could serenade my heart for the rest of my life.
she 's sexy,
& her voice is like warm honey dripping on your skin,
caressing you & wrapping you up with the nicest fuzzy feeling...
G-rrrr!!!
the lyrics & the music are contemporary,
but there is in some songs a retro undertone
which is most enchanting
like in a '70s lounge,
with mirrored walls & mirror balls
dazzling you.
her ballads send shivers up my spine.
i'm just in love with melanie!!!!
the only unfortunate part of this story
is that we found out melanie had been in montreal
only a few weeks ago,
at the jazz festival.
darn!!!!
yes,
lucrecia & i were both swearing
for having missed this.
surely she'll come back to montreal,
but until then,
i'll have to be content with her CD.
& I AM!!!!
:)~
nice to see there is so much talent to discover out there.
i'll be keeping a watch on that girl now.
i've missed her once,
but not twice,
no sirree!!!!
mel,
please don't go!!
it kills me
how
you stop my heart
as you
walk on by.
give it to me right
as
your sad songs
are
priceless!!
AY YO !!!
please, pretty please,
with sugar & cherries on top?!?
HEY!!
i've never really beg a guy like that...
better get your [beautiful] butt back to montreal soon!!!
come on girl!!!
P-leeeeeeeazzze!?!
:D~
HUGZ

6 comments:

Melanie Fiona said...

My mother...of all people...found this link and sent it to me to read...this is by far, one of the most creatively amazing blogs i have read about someone loving my music. truly brings a smile to my face and a light in my heart....i will be back to MTL on August 27th at Time Supper Club and i hope to see you and lucricia there....thank you thank you thank you....i'm so glad you enjoy my music.

much love
MF
xo

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ melanie:
if this is not a joke, & that you are really melanie (stranger things have happened on the web...), i must say i blushed when i saw i had got a message from YOU!!! your mom?!? yes, of all people!! i hope she didn't mind too much the thing about the honey...
:D~
as for your next visit in town, since it'll be a thursday, i might be able to make some arrangements, no promises but i'll try, if i get my partner-in-crime, lucrecia, to come with me. she doesn't reside in the city on a fulltime basis, so...
we shall see.
but i'm certainly offering you my best wishes on your carreer & congrats for "the bridge", as it is a most excellent CD.
OMG!!
i'm still blushing!!
is it warm in here or is it me?!?
hon', i'll see you one day, one way or another.
thanx 4 dropping by!!
HUGZ

La Bloggia said...

Oh WOW!!!
I've been listening to her cd, in the car, on my way back home (I had to go back to the store to buy it for the second time in 2 days!)and then, on my way to work today. Even if we've been listening to it all night long yesterday!

Am I ever happy, to have discover her CD!!

But the niciest gift is by far the fact that she took the time to comment on your post!

Je pensais qu'on avait déjà connu le nirvana musical ce weekend!
;¬)

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ la bloggia:
what goes around, comes around.
you're nice, & nice things happen [sometimes]. but i'll admit it was a nice touch on her part to bother answering this. to think her mom found this... i'm still chuckling!!
:D~

Wilmaryad said...

@ Ticklebear: Awww! Melanie commented on your blog! How cool!

She has a very very nice voice!

I hope she comes back on here :) You've done such a good job critiquing her, brother :)

HUGS

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ wil:
was is a critique or veneration?!?
:D~
i can only recommend it as greatly entertaining. i just kept playing the CD in a loop over & over again... i don't do that a lot. i usually select the few songs i like & listen to them once, maybe twice, then go to the next CD, but this one just kept playing, in full!!
rare, i tell you, i rarely do that!!
:)~
HUGZ

Blog Widget by LinkWithin