Friday, August 1, 2008

MUMMY 3: TOMB OF THE DRAGON EMPEROR, by TICKLEBEAR

Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

mummy 3.
i was a big fan of the first two films,
so it was no surprise
i saw this one.
good news, bad news????
ok!
i miss rachel weiss,
but maria bello did well,
even though she's not the most charismatic actress...
jet li was alright too.
the CGI looked kinda low-budget...
alright, that's enough!!!
brandon fraser????
G-rrrrr!
yep!!!
michelle yeow,
simply superb!!!
the new kids on the block???
not bad at all!!!
i want more.
(& we'll get more,
as it screams sequel...)
:D~
the movie started just fine
with a touch of mythology.
i thought it was genial
to make a story
about the emperor & its clay army.
was it clever?
nope...
(sorry!!!)
was it entertaining????
damn right it was!!!!!!!!!
torontoboy & superman agreed with me:
it's a 4 stars.
we had a great time.
but it's not something out of the discovery channel.
don't believe everything you see there...
(obviously!!!)
:D~
HUGZ


3 comments:

linoue said...

I did not C the movie yet, but saw the decor last year from autoroute Bonaventure at "Techo cité", alias: Michel Trudel...

I really want to C, because I could not believe the size of the decors I saw... man, when I do "faux-fini" or texture on something it is usually very small... These guys go for the big brushes or probably TEAR-AIR_BRUSHES (hope to experiment this one day).

Maybe Brendan Fraser will charm me again, as I said for J.T.T.C.O.T.E., the more I see him, the more I like him.

Reading your review...I did not know Jet Li was in it. I LUV JET LI!!! Also Michelle Yeoh, I seen her kick Jackie Chan'S ass before!

If I do not get to see it on the big sceen, I'll definetly rent the dvd.

thx.

linoue said...

TEAR-AIR-BRUSHES....

Yep, me & keyboard dislexia again... wanted to say TERA (tear)...

All though it does bring tears to my eyes I do not have TERA SIZED AIR BRUSH EQUIPMENT!

Bruno Laliberté said...

oh, it's still worth seeing. it just doesn't look as great as one would have hoped for. BTW: the snow looked faked, as many other things. but it still was good entertainment. go for it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin