Saturday, February 4, 2012

TICKLEBEAR IS LEAVING THE BUILDING!!


It's been months since I've presented something here. 
It doesn't mean I haven't been active, 
but everything was done on my main blog, 
While I've enjoyed being part of a triumvirat, 
I will now keep concentrating my efforts on my own blog, 
flying solo!! 
I am not closing this blog 
as there are two other bloggers here too. 
They've also been discreet lately... 
Let's see what happens!! 
If you want to see me, 
you now know my [real] address. 
:)~ 
HUGZ

3 comments:

linoue said...

Hey, soooooooo long! let's shut this baby down, who will do ti?

T-Bear, Lucrecia or I?

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ LINOUE:
Lucrecia still got some stuff to get out of here. Me, I'm all done!!
:)~
HUGZ

ding_eab said...

Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin