Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'Tis the season to be... bitchy'


Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com
Molson «M», tu M ou tu M pas.

++ :
  • Great can design, saw the bottle, but bought the can, very sophistacated, great use of silver, gold & black. Loved the embossed effects on bullets. (Saporro, you have nothing to worry about, no one can do it like you do!))
  • The «microcarbonated» saying, seems like code, U definetly got my attention but I was expecting the magical capsule (Guinness, Kilkenny & cie...Yep, Boddington too, U R right there). Nothiing exploded or happened when I opened can.
  • The bubbles, they are just very cool to look at. Molson M has this golden color, usually seen in Canadian beers, with "champagne" styled bubbles.
  • Price: affordable (ie: do not require credit crad at convenience store)
  • Alcohol level: 4.9%.
-- :
  • The taste, nothing that differienciates it from other Molson products
  • The foam: I did pour it right, but I want more!!!! Make it luxurious & luscious.


So overall, I give it:


Sorry Molson. I do always encourage local products and am & always will be a Montrealer, but please get creative: stop being beer makers, and become Nectar brewers.

7 comments:

Lucrecia Bloggia said...

Hé,hé,hé! J'pense qu'a l'M pas trop, trop...

Si je comprend bien, c'est une autre blonde insipide habillée de bling bling faussement glamour, qui pétille juste quand tu ouvre sa gaine et qui gagnerait à une meilleure utilisation de sa mousse capillaire?

;¬)

Très heureuse de ton retour! Sans toi, qui sait sur quel produit houblonné nous pourrions tomber...

Bruno Laliberté said...

me thinks LINOUE missed the intention here with the "micro"... micro=tiny, & tiny it is!! this is what i'm having right now!! a decent lager, good enough for weeknights. i personally give it a 3 stars, but nothing replaces a "maudite" or a guinness...
know what i mean?!?
:D~

Douglas Chow said...

Hi Critikx,

Douglas here from Molson Coors PR in Quebec...

Thanks for your honest feedback regarding the packagaging and the liquid.

Duly noted!

You might prefer our craft brands... Rickard's Dark or Creemore.

Cheers!

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ DOUGLAS CHOW:
hey!!! i like RICKARD's!!!!
does it counts?!?
Linoue?
where are you?
:D~

linoue said...

@ Douglas Chow: Thank you for taking the time to visit our blog.

I like beer and actually did not know Molson is Rickard's beer. At this point, I'll take back the part of Molson not brewing Nectar, Rickard's Red being one of my favorite beers, making me a loyal Molson customer.

@ Ticklebear: micor menaing bubbles! Well as I said, the bubbles in Molson M have that "champagne" quality.

La Bloggia said...

Hey! The only beer I really appreciate is Rickard's Red!!

Je ne me savais même pas une consommatrice Molson!

Bruno Laliberté said...

rickard's red or honey brown for me!!!! Plea-zzzzzzzzzz-e!!!!
:D~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin