Saturday, October 24, 2009

LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, by TICKLEBEAR

Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com


LAW ABIDING CITIZEN,
with jamie foxx and gerard butler.


alright,
the chance to see gerard's butt,
even if only for 2 seconds,
unless it was a body-double...
was sort of an incentive for me.
what can i say.
the flesh is weak!!
but beyond that,
i do need more than a show of flesh to convince me
whether a movie is good or not...
this one barely makes it,
as one shoudn't watch this too rationally,
but rather in a visceral way,
and here's why:


you are assaulted & stabbed,
tied up & gagged,
made to watch your family being tortured
and murdered right in front of you,
and then,
left for dead.
except you don't die,
you live to tell your tale,
the cops mean well,
the lawyers & the judge do what they think is best,
but you feel you're not getting justice for the death of your loved ones,
as the one you know is the true murderer
is getting away with murder
because of a deal he strikes with the ambitious self-centered prosecutor.
what do you do?!?
WHAT DO YOU DO?!?
you make your own justice,
that's what!!



i don't expect this movie to win any award
or to be remembered for far too long...
but it kept me interested if not excited,
and the ending surprised me.
it goes against any constitutional right,
and i like it!!!
trust me,
i haven't said too much.
you can still see this & enjoy it.
it's an OK movie.
it worked for me.
was it gerard's butt i saw?!?
:D~
HUGZ


6 comments:

La Bloggia said...

Si beau soit ce cul, j'sais pas trop pourquoi, mais j'pense que je vais passer pour ce film-là...

Pas exactement mon genre d'entertainment!

Dommage que n'aies pas trippé davantage, par contre. P't-être le prochain film sera mieux? Je te le souhaite, après cette dernière séquence!
;¬)

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ la bloggia:
j'ai aime ce film, mais pour un seul visonnement, & je ne crois pas que j'acheterai le DVD...

Forbidden Light said...

I liked the movie, it kept me on my toes...especially the scene where the judge answers her cell phone!

I liked the ass shot as well...I'm still confused as to why he had to remove his clothing, but who's complaining?

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ forbidden light:
male nudity is still a rare commodity in mainstream medias, even when only partial, so one appreciates whenever it comes.
as for the movie, i preferred "the gamer". now, that got my adrenaline kicking in despite even some nonsensical scenes... if you see it, you'll understand what i mean.
:D~
HUGZ

linoue said...

A movie w/Gérard "BUTT"ler.... I have to see. OK, minus the plot taht seems interesting, what can I say, after "300", he moved on to my top 5.

I like suspenses, the ones that keep you on the tip of your chair 'til the end. Will definetly check out this movie.

thx T-bear.

Bruno Laliberté said...

@ linoue:
enjoy, girl!!
:D~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin