Saturday, June 20, 2009

L'INTERNATIONAL DES FEUX LOTO-QUEBEC 2009: PIROTECNIA IGUAL (SPAIN)

Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

well, the gloves are definitely off
as spain's PIROTECNIA IGUAL is back in town.
a company familiar with montreal & this competition,
being one of the most awarded here with jupiters.
it definitely meant to dazzle us with its work.
the soundtrack was like honey on your tongue
& you willingly suck it up!!
the odyssey was a beautiful trek
& they even included ALEGRIA,
from CIRQUE DU SOLEIL.
a nice touch since it's the 25th anniversary of the circus.
leave it to spaniards to know how to seduce you!!
(i speak from personal experience here...)
the fireworks themselves were dazzling,
& to quote the singer/actress CHER:
try following this you bitches!!!
i'm SO looking forward to the rest of the competition!!
spain has set the bar high,
as far as crowd pleasing is concerned.
let's see what the others can do now!!
definitely a contender for another jupiter...
:)~
HUGZ



1 comment:

linoue said...

Ok, let me be the critikX from hell on this one....

Watched firework from JC bridge (no not the siant, the explorer).

No music, could not see lower action.

10 minutes into the show, I actually remebered Spain's firework extravangaza 10 yrs ago (or more). I actually had to run for my life since firecrackers where landing still lit on the bridge that looked like Viet-nam (from what I have seen in movies)...

I did not have a soundtrack either back then, but these fireworks were MEGA...make that TERA (yes it was the same year Japan launched their 1km diameter "pétard".

I was dissapointed. Probably missed the artistry. But let me tell you that spectators on the bridge want one thing, the bigger, the better... When is it USA team time??? (they never disappoint when it comes to size)

I do love Spain (want to visit one day, hell I could probably live there), I like art but did not felle that Saturday's show was great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin